團 隊 教 練 證 書 課 程
Certificate Course in
Team and Group Meta-Coach
Led by Dr. Michael Hall; intensive group experience; theory and practice!
Through the understanding of different roles in the team, allows you to experience the team process, comprehend group dynamics, become insightful team leaders and coaches. Increase your sense of inner strength as a team leader, learn to deal with team conflicts effectively and face challenges calmly.
The Mystery of Team Coaching: The success of most organizations is built on efficient teams as they have great potential. What is the hidden elements behind a quality team? What is the secret to the team members which make them link closely, communicate effectively, think together for the common goal and with responsibility, work together hard?
A team has great potential. As long as we can stimulate the team's potential, people can develop and use these potentials. This is the basic principle of the team: when we gather more knowledge, we become wiser. To achieve peak performance, integrated skills, precise decisions, and a wealth of experience are essential elements; team's performance is always beyond the individual.
1.Participants will demonstrate the 7 coaching core skills, and an additional skills: dealing with the group dynamics
2.Participants will learn and will be benchmarked for the new group coaching skills:
- Framing, Group Leadership, Group Functioning and Group Closure.
- PLUS Core Meta-Coaching skills: group listening, group supporting, group questioning, etc - now with an emphasis on group
1.Explore messages in the group: different types of group, Group needs, uniqueness of the group coach, how to coach the group according to needs;
2.Access Group Dynamics: Understand the Psychological process of group dynamics;
3.Learn and Practice Group and Team Coaching skills: Develop the skills you need in group coaching through Practice and Benchmarking;
4.Deal with group problems: Identify potential group problems, and development of strategies and skills to deal with them;
5.Develop Group and Team Leadership: Develop Leadership in your Team as an effective leader
Dr. L. Michael Hall, PH.D.
Neuro-Semantics Executive Director
The co-founder of the International Society of Neuro-Semantics and the Meta-CoachTM Foundation (MCF), Michael, is the Academic Director and Researcher for the MCF and has authored and published more than 50 books. He is a developer, researcher, coach, international trainer and prolific author in the Cognitive Sciences. He has developed the most cutting-edge new concepts in NLP and NS today, the Meta-States Model, Matrix Model, and co-developed the Axes of Change Model.
Date : 4-6/9/2017 (Mon.-Wed.)
Time : 9:00am – 6:00pm (8 hours/day, total of 24 hours)
Venue : Hilltop Country Club, Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong
Language : English
Target : Social workers, counselors, psychologists, health-care professionals, teachers, as well as allied health professionals or anyone interested
Course Mode : Lecture, group discussion, group practice & case sharing
Course Fee : HK$6,630-
Special Offer : HK$6,240- before 31/07/2017
Other Discount :Enroll “Group meta coach” with “Inside-out persuasion”, HK$11,700
- Nurse (CNE) : 24 points
- Social Worker (CPD) : 24 points
- Occupational Therapist (CPD) : To be confirmed
Certificate : Certificate of Attendance
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd“, A/C: 012-890-1-038-682-9, please send the completed enrollment form and bank-in slip to us by email (PDF) or by FAX: 852-2125 7900. We will confirm through email within 1 week, please contact us if you did not receive any confirmation.
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : For enquiry, please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.