Clinical Supervision Group in Marriage & Family Work
<香港護士管理局 (Nursing Council of HK) CNE 認可持續進修課程>
This Clinical Supervision Group is designed for human service professionals who are keen on acquiring hands-on clinical practice in marriage/ family counseling and therapy. Supervision hours can be counted toward AAMFT membership application.
This course is to enable participants to apply counseling theories, craft of family therapy and improve self-awareness in clinical practice.
The presenters are required to bring their own cases of families with difficulties for video tape review and discussion while the observers will observe the case presentation and discussion process.
Presenters are expected to have the following prepared when attending the sessions:
- The learning goals in the session
2. A brief account of the case’s presenting problems or progress
3. Family genogram of the client
4. A video tape on the counseling session
(Please noted our online registration only for observers)
- 精神健康急救（基礎課程） 認可導師
- 精神健康急救（關懷青少年版） 認可導師
- 美國婚姻及家庭治療協會臨床院士 及檢定督導
- 香港婚姻及家庭治療協會認可婚姻 及家庭治療師
- 認可身體約束及脫身法教練導師（ NFPS, UK ）
- DISC 認證人格肖像系統行為分析師
Date : 29/6/2018 (Fri.)
Time : 9:30am – 5:30pm (7 hours)
- Hong Kong Society of Professional Training (香港專業培訓學會)
- HKSPT Conference Room, 202-204A, Two HarbourFront, Hung Hom, KLN, HK (港鐵黃埔站 D2 出口步行約 3 分鐘)
Language : Cantonese
Target : The participants who are studying Psychology, Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Family Nursing, Social Work, Marital Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Family Counseling, Family Education, or its equivalence, preferably with theoretical base and clinical practice experience.
Course Mode : Case Supervision, case sharing, group discussion, role play
Course Fee :
- For presenters: HK$3,000-
- For observers: HK$1,500.-
Special Offer :
- For presenters: HK$2,900- Enroll the course one month or more prior to the event
- For observers: HK$1,450- Enroll the course one month or more prior to the event
- Nurse (CNE) : 7 points
- Social Worker (CPD) : 7 points
- Occupational Therapist (CPD) : (to be confirmed)
*Supervision hours can be counted toward AAMFT membership application.
Certificate : Certificate of Attendance issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd“, A/C: 012-890-1-038-682-9, please send the completed enrollment form and bank-in slip to us by email (PDF) or by FAX: 852-2125 7900. We will confirm through email within 1 week, please contact us if you did not receive any confirmation.
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : For enquiry, please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.