Effective Interviewing Skills
in Recruiting for Social Services
(For Caring Professionals) (Class 3)
The course aims to provide the interviewers a thorough framework and skills that are essential to the structured behavioral based interview.With a practical and interactive approach, participants would examine the critical key job criteria for a posting, develop essential skills to gain and validate evidence during the interview, and evaluate the candidate’s ability for the selection decision.
- Articulate the effectiveness of the structured interview process
- Examine critical job requirements via criteria analysis
- Develop essential skills to obtain evidence during the interview
- Evaluate the candidate’s ability for selection decision
- Examine the 3-step process of a structured behavioral based interview (pre-during–post) and its effectiveness compared with other selection methods
- Pre-Interview: Assess competencies of critical job requirement via job criteria analysis
- Develop behavioral based questions with funnel questioning technique to obtain evidence
- Listen for verbal and non-verbal cues to validate evidence with CAR approach (Circumstance, Action, Result)
- Post-Interview: Evaluate candidate responses with 4 criteria (frequency, relevance, effectiveness & recency)
- Skill Practice - Conduct full interview process from job criteria analysis to evaluating selection
葉秀珍女士 (Ms. Celia Yip)
- Core Essential Programme on Coaching (Coach U Australia)
- Accreditation on Team Management System
- Accreditation on DiSC
- Accreditation on MBTI
- Master in HRM & MBA, Macquarie Graduate School of Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors), Chinese University of Hong Kong
Celia Yip is a seasoned training & development professional with over 15 years' extensive experience in working with all organizational levels creating, promoting, and delivering training solutions designed to support business and organizational goals since October 2001. Celia is passionate about unleashing individuals’ unique potential and talents via interactive and enjoyable learning interventions.
Date : 10/8/2018 (Fri.)
Time : 9:30am – 5:30pm (7 hours)
- HKSPT Conference Room, 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Hung Hom, KLN, HK (approx. 3 min walking distance from Whampoa MTR Station Exit D2)
Language : Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Target : Human Resources Managers, Supervisors, Managers
Course Mode : Lecture, group discussion, role play & case sharing
Course Fee :
- HK$1,330- (Enroll the course on or before one month)
- HK$50- off/person discount for group of 3 or above
- Nurse (CNE): 1 point/hour
- Social Worker (CPD): 1 point/hour
- Occupational Therapist (CPD): 3 points (Program Code : BP18019)
- Certificate of Attendance issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd“, A/C: 012-890-1-038-682-9, please send the completed enrollment form and bank-in slip to us by email (PDF) or by FAX: 852-2125 7900. We will confirm through email within 1 week, please contact us if you did not receive any confirmation.
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas/Paypal payment : Please click on Online Registration below.
For enquiry : please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.