Writing an Outstanding
Fund-Bidding Proposal for Social Services
(For Caring Professionals)
Many efforts fail in winning a project because the organization pays insufficient attention to creating a plan that can attract project selection board’s interest and secure their confidence and trust that project can achieve its expected goals. A good proposal can help organization stands out against the competition and promote as a suitable service provider. The current training proposal can offer some help with writing knowledge and skills in getting a project.
This training aims to provide human service professionals with the concepts, knowledge and skills they could use to write quality and accountable fund-bidding proposal. After completion of training, the participants will have a detailed road map and required competence for preparing a fund-bidding proposal.
- Overview of the funding trends, types of funds and expectations of funders.
- Identify key features of a project/service proposal that would meet funders’ requirement.
- The project planning framework
- Guidelines for writing a project proposal
- Knowledge and skills in writing a good proposal
Dr. Agnes Ng Kwok Tung
- PhD (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Master of Social Work (Monash University of Australia)
- Bachelor of Philosophy in Educational Studies, England
- Diploma in Social Work
- Accredited administrator of the Myers-Briggs of Type Indicator, Team-Building and Expanded Interpretive Report
- Critical Incident Stress Management Practitioner
Dr. Ng was the Assistant Chief Executive of the Christian Family Service Centre. In which, she was accountable for the operation and development of the core service programs including the integrated family service; the integrated elderly care service; and the integrated rehabilitation service. Dr. Ng has over 30 years working experience in the social work field. She is the pioneer in the early development of the single-parent family services in Hong Kong since 1984. Her major interests are family life education, marriage counseling, single-parent family services, clinical supervision work and counseling service. She provides training courses, teaching and consultancy services to social work professionals, organization and training institutes in and outside Hong Kong.
Time : 9:30am – 5:30pm (7 hours)
Venue : Christian Family Service Centre (CFSC), Rm 201, 2/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon (Kwun Tong MTR Station Exit D1)
Language : Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Target : Social Workers, Nurses, as well as Allied Health Professionals
Course Mode : Lecture, group discussion, role play & case sharing
Course Fee :
- HK$1,330- (Enroll the course at least 1 month prior to the event)
- HK$50- off/person discount for group of 3 or above
- Nurse (CNE): 1 point/hour
- Social Worker (CPD): 1 point/hour
- Occupational Therapist (CPD): To be approved
- Certificate of Attendance issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd“, A/C: 012-890-1-038-682-9, please send the completed enrollment form and bank-in slip to us by email (PDF) or by FAX: 852-2125 7900. We will confirm through email within 1 week, please contact us if you did not receive any confirmation.
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas/Paypal payment : Please click on Online Registration below.
For enquiry : please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
Student Feedback :
- Elaboration of a funding proposal using 6P’s… Dr. Ng made a lively course. I like her style & this’s an excellent workshop! Administrators – Sonia
- 有經驗分享、精簡活動鞏固所學。 社工
- Presentation & group discussion are good. Social worker