An Evocative Inside-Out Approach (Class 5)
Premium ICF Approved Online Coach Training Program
深層轉化式教練學認證課程 (Transformative Coaching Program)
A fresh, leading-edge approach to engineer change
What matters most for you is to deliver impactful results for your clients and support them to experience a change that is not only deep but sustainable in the long haul. You will learn how to use a simple, yet profound conversational framework - Awareness, Clarity and Choice Conversation TM to enable people to reflect deeper and expands their thinking capacity.
Learn virtually anywhere with Participants from around the world
Coach Masters Academy is one of the leading coaching academies, and we attract participants from around the globe. You will be interacting will be a community of senior-level participants with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, languages and interests — adding richness to your online learning.
Core Transformative Online Training for Professional Coaching
Our course is delivered through a combination of learning and practical sessions with real-life coaching conversations so you can understand how to practically apply your skills.
Accelerated Learning Track
This level of training comprises of 7 phases of learning, and you can expect to complete it within 12 weeks.
- Learning Lab - 28 hours
- Peer to Peer Coaching - 4 hours
- Practical Lab - 20 hours
- Self Study - 8 hours
- Continual Enrichment Learning - 8 hours
- Mentor Coaching - 3 hours
- Final Assessment - 4 hours
Total of 75 hours of training under the ACSTH accredited program.
Gain Mastery and INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION
Transformative Core Training for Professional Coaching — Online Program is the industry gold standard for coach certification. Upon completing all the course requirements, you will earn the certification as a Certified Professional Transformational Coach under the ACSTH accredited program, which would support you in your application for your ACC Credential.
Ms. LEONA WAN, ICF-PCC, ABNLP MC, CPA Australia
- Professional Coach & Facilitator
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coaching Federation)
- Master Coach and Certified Trainer (American Board of NLP)
- Master Trainer of DISC Flow® (DISC Asia Pacific)
- Certified Box Facilitator (InnoGreat)
- Certified Points of You Coaching Card Expert (POY)
- Certified Hogan Practitioner (Hogan Assessments)
- Certified Coaching Clinic® Facilitator (Corporate Coach U)
- Master Coach and Certified Trainer DISC Flow (DISC Asia Pacific)
- Certified DiSC Trainer (Everything DiSC)
- Certified GENOS EI Leadership Coach (GENOS)
- Bachelor of Business (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA Australia)
- Director of Training in Hong Kong for (CMA) Coach Masters Academy,
- Founding member of IAF (International Association of Facilitators) Hong Kong Chapter,
- Member of HKIHRM (Hong Kong Institute of HR Management), APAC (Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches), and the HKICC (Hong Kong International Coaching Community).
Mr. Salmon Chow, Inspirational & Motivational Coach & Facilitator
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coaching Federation)
- Certified Strengthsfinder Coach (Gallup)
- Designing Your Life Certified Coach
- DISC Flow Certified Trainer
- The Coaching Clinic Training Program (Corporate Coach U)
- Global Career Development Facilitator, Train the Trainer Program (CUSCS)
- Global Career Development Facilitator (CUSC)
- Certified Behavioral Consultant – DISC (HKMA)
- Foundation certificate in Life Coaching (HKU Space)
- MBTI Administrator (CPP Pacific)
- Certificate NLP Trainer & Master NLP Practitioner (Innerspace Counseling Service Ltd.)
- Certificate of Adventure Education Trainer (The City University)
- Certificate Program in General Counseling (CUSCS)
- Master of Business Administration (The University Of Leicester)
- Producing Results With Others II (PRO II) (The Management Development Center of Hong Kong)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Certification Training (The Wholistic Centre)
Date & Time:
1. Learning Lab: Saturday 25/2 ~ 15/4/2023 (Total of 14 sessions, 28 hours)
- 25/2/2023 9.30am to 4.30pm (3 sessions)
- 4/3/2023 9.30am to 2pm (2 sessions)
- 11/3/2023 9.30am to 4.30pm (3 sessions)
- 18/3/2023 No Learning Lab due to start of Peer to Peer Coaching (students organize themselves to practice)
- 25/3/2023 9.30am to 2pm (2 sessions)
- 1/4/2023 9.30am to 2pm (2 sessions)
- 8/4/2023 9.30am to 2pm (2 sessions)
- 15/4/2023 No Learning Lab due to start of Peer to Peer Coaching (students organize themselves to practice)
2. Peer to Peer Coaching - 4 hours
- 11/3 to 15/4/2023
- 4 sessions of 1 hour each student, totaling 4 hours per student, timing to be organized by students
3. Practical Lab - 20 hours
- Weekday evenings from 17/4 to 23/6 ~ 10 sessions of 2 hours on Mon, Tue or Thu each week, totaling 20 hours
- Which day of the week will be agreed upon amongst students and supervisors
4. Self Study - 8 hours
- Pre-work & reflective exercises 8 hours
5. Continual Enrichment Learning - 8 hours
- including observing Live Coaching and Professional Coach Development topics
- 18/3 to 23/6 ~ 4 sessions 8 hours, No specific dates and topics yet, and it will be announced in Nov 2022.
6. Mentor Coaching - 3 hours
- 10/5 to 23/6 ~ 3 sessions 3 hours, timing to be organized between student and mentor coach
7. Final Assessment - 4 hours
- by 7/7/2023 ~ 30 minutes recording at ICF-ACC level with transcript ~ 4 hours
Target: This program is highly suitable for
- Managers and leaders looking to expand their capacity to apply coaching skills in their work context to achieve sustainable results
- Individuals aspiring to help others to experience deep and lasting change
- Anyone seeking to gain a deeper understanding of the science to create a powerful perspective shift
- Standard Rate:
- Limted Offer : Register on or before 20 Feb., 2023: HK$25,800-
Language: Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Course Mode: Zoom with lecture, group discussion, demonstration, and case sharing
International Recognition Certificate
Upon completing all the course requirements, you will earn the certification as a Certified Professional Transformational Coach under the ACSTH accredited program, which would support you in your application for your ACC Credential.
Application of Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Issued by International Coaching Federation
Other Professional Accreditation:
- Nurse CNE : 1 point/hour
- Social Worker CPD: 1 point/hour
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in / Fast Payment Service (FPS) 轉數快 / PayMe : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd” 中銀香港A/C No: 012-890-1-038-682-9. or FPS (轉數快): 8835217 / PayMe : Please scan our QR Code and keep the payment record of PayMe screenshots. Please send the completed registration form and Bank in slip/ Capture Slip to Hong Kong Society of Professional Training either by email (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 852-21257900
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
- The course confirmation will be sent to participants via email at least 2 weeks before the course, please contact us if you do not receive any notification.
- All registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Once registration has submitted, it cannot be refunded and canceled for any reason.
- All requests for any change of registration must be given in a written form for approval. An administration fee of HK$200 will be charged for any processing request.
- Official receipt will be issued on the first day of the course. Re-issue of official receipt will be charged HK$50.
- If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us on www.hkspt.org or 3111 0264.
Transformative Coaching Review – Polly Wong
Transformative Coaching Review – Isaac Wong
What makes Coach Masters Academy your preferred choice...
What Graduates are saying about our program (Participants Reviews)
I find the content very deep and profound. This training has provided me with the principles to deliver impactful coaching. I have acquired the skills to accurately observe and make sense of how people perceive their world, and reflect it back to the client and expand their mind and deepen their learning.
I am so surprised by the simplicity. Yes, it is all about science. I enjoyed every moment of learning. I never thought that online training could be so powerful.
The program is well-structured and well-rehearsed with different faculty contributing. After so much research over the internet, I am glad that I have made the right choice.
I really enjoyed how the faculty team worked together to organize the program. I love the energy and warmth the faculty brings. Each person has a different technique and yet is anchored on the same understanding of principles.
I like the way the different activities are pieced together. I am not new to virtual learning and I can say this is the best that I have seen so far. The experience I had is so unique and I cannot express what it is.
I am loving learning. Each session never fails to make me feel inspired and motivated. I always feel like coming back again for more learning. Thank you to the team and the admin office for taking good care of us and ensuring that we are well-supported.
I am starting to see the difference in transformative coaching. It has opened my eyes to understand what coaching truly is. There is so much rich learning and all the learnings are so different.