Advanced Training for Mastery Coaching
An Evocative Inside-Out Approach
Premium ICF Approved Online Coach Training Program
This program is designed for advanced professional development. It will allow you to learn how the transformative moment unfolds and how to use it artfully to facilitate and guide a dynamic coaching process that invites, evokes, and embraces change. Building on the Awareness-Clarity-Choice Conversation (TM), this 2nd Level training expands your competencies to hold the creative space during the coaching process to create adaptive change.
ACCELERATE YOUR COACHING COMPETENCY
The training blends our proprietary transformative coaching science with the ICF Core competency, enabling our coaches to deliver coaching at a very high level of PCC skillsets ready for MCC credential. Here is a snapshot of the learning session.
70 HOURS OF ADVANCED TRAINING FOR MASTERY COACHING
All too often, our authenticity and potential are obscured by our conditioning - limiting beliefs, distorted perspectives, and reactive feelings can fuel a sense of struggle and prevent us from being who we are. Building on the Awareness-Clarity-Choice Conversation framework developed by Coach Masters Academy, the 2nd Level Advanced Training will prepare you to enable the sustainable change that is adaptive.
Accelerate Your Competency to create a more meaningful and deeper conversation
You will have the opportunity to step outside your comfort zone and challenge yourself to stretch beyond doing the learned techniques and science of coaching to embracing mastery coaching as an art. From this place, you can co-create authentic change with your clients.
HOW DOES THIS ADVANCED TRAINING SUPPORT YOU IN MASTERY COACHING?
The most effective way to experience sustainable transformation (deep and lasting change) is from the inside out. This challenge coaches to develop a strong connection and grounded presence with their clients to draw out the from within. This is a scared moment, a place of awakening and growth in which clients can gain access to their innate capacity to live an authentic life in which they are emotionally engaged, courageous, and empowered.
Designed for advanced development, you will learn how the transformative moments unfold and deepen the learning for clients, and you will learn to facilitate and navigate a dynamic coaching process that invites change.
Find out what our graduates are saying about how the training has accelerated their coaching competencies.
Designed to accelerate your skills to mastery level, the Advanced Training for Mastery Coaching comprises four pillars of targeted learning, namely
(1) Learning Lab,
(2) Practical Lab,
(3) Peer to Peer Practice, and
(4) Supervised Practical Coaching.
Core Transformative Online Training for Professional Coaching
Our course is delivered through a combination of learning and practical sessions with real-life coaching conversations so you can understand how to practically apply your skills.
1. Learning Lab
Module A: Co-Creating Authentic Change
Nurture thinking and making it visible is at the core of this module. It examines how meaning is constructed in parts forming the whole. You will develop advanced competence in attending and responding at the moment and expanding their listening capacity.
Module B: Personal Mastery
This module lays the foundation for the work of creating profound transformation for the client. You will be guided through the practice of creating a shift and how to direct your awareness inwards to focus on the present moment. This state of allowing us to suspend our agendas and judgments and witness the experience as it unfolds.
Module C: Facilitating Clarity
Clean and Metaphorical Language process is a technique designed to enable clients to discover more about their inner world and how they construct meaning. It will allow participants to explore the power of clean language metaphors and practice specific ways to use them effectively in the coaching conversation.
2. Practical Lab
Using a structured framework, you will gain an understanding of the benchmark to demonstrate your coaching competency at the PCC skillset.
3. Peer to Peer Practice
You will have the opportunity to integrate your learning and practice your skills in a safe learning environment with your peers, supported by student mentors who graduate from the academy. This platform will provide you with rich interaction and learning from the diverse backgrounds and cultures within the group.
4. Coaching Supervision
The purpose of supervised practical coaching is to integrate your classroom learning into real-life situations. This learning is two-fold, you demonstrate coaching at the advanced level, and you gain a complete understanding of the PCC marker. These practical coaching sessions will be conducted via an online platform. This is one of the most effective ways to isolate other modalities and to assess the participant’s learning while improving listening skills. Students experience significant improvements in their coaching skills in the latter part of the face-to-face coaching sessions.
How does this advanced training support you in mastery coaching?
Ms. LEONA WAN, ICF-PCC, ABNLP MC, CPA Australia
- Professional Coach & Facilitator
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coaching Federation)
- Master Coach and Certified Trainer (American Board of NLP)
- Master Trainer of DISC Flow® (DISC Asia Pacific)
- Certified Box Facilitator (InnoGreat)
- Certified Points of You Coaching Card Expert (POY)
- Certified Hogan Practitioner (Hogan Assessments)
- Certified Coaching Clinic® Facilitator (Corporate Coach U)
- Master Coach and Certified Trainer DISC Flow (DISC Asia Pacific)
- Certified DiSC Trainer (Everything DiSC)
- Certified GENOS EI Leadership Coach (GENOS)
- Bachelor of Business (University of Technology, Sydney)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA Australia)
- Director of Training in Hong Kong for (CMA) Coach Masters Academy,
- Founding member of IAF (International Association of Facilitators) Hong Kong Chapter,
- Member of HKIHRM (Hong Kong Institute of HR Management), APAC (Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches), and the HKICC (Hong Kong International Coaching Community).
Mr. Salmon Chow, Inspirational & Motivational Coach & Facilitator
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coaching Federation)
- Certified Strengthsfinder Coach (Gallup)
- Designing Your Life Certified Coach
- DISC Flow Certified Trainer
- The Coaching Clinic Training Program (Corporate Coach U)
- Global Career Development Facilitator, Train the Trainer Program (CUSCS)
- Global Career Development Facilitator (CUSC)
- Certified Behavioral Consultant – DISC (HKMA)
- Foundation certificate in Life Coaching (HKU Space)
- MBTI Administrator (CPP Pacific)
- Certificate NLP Trainer & Master NLP Practitioner (Innerspace Counseling Service Ltd.)
- Certificate of Adventure Education Trainer (The City University)
- Certificate Program in General Counseling (CUSCS)
- Master of Business Administration (The University Of Leicester)
- Producing Results With Others II (PRO II) (The Management Development Center of Hong Kong)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Certification Training (The Wholistic Centre)
Date & Time:
1. Learning Lab
4-7 July 8.30pm- 10.00pm (Join with Global cohort and conducted in English)
9, 16, 23, 30 Jul & 6 Aug (Sat) 9.30am – 2pm (Hong Kong Cantonese Cohort)
2. Competency Lab
13, 20, 27 Aug, 3 & 10 Sep (Sat) 9.30pm – 2pm (Hong Kong Canto cohort)
3. Peer to Peer Practice
Mid- Sep. to late Oct. 2022 (Hong Kong Canto cohort)
4. Practical Lab
26 Sep to 18 Nov 2022 (Hong Kong Canto Cohort)
5. Mentor Sessions:
Oct to Dec 2022 (Hong Kong Canto 3 individual session with Canto speaking mentor)
- ICF ACSTH (Level 1) Graduate or ICF ACC Certificate Holder or
- Register the Course of ICF ACSTH (Level 1) and this Course together
Target: This program is highly suitable for
- Managers and leaders looking to expand their capacity to apply coaching skills in their work context to achieve sustainable results
- Individuals aspiring to help others to experience deep and lasting change
- Anyone seeking to gain a deeper understanding of the science to create a powerful perspective shift
- CMA Core Training Graduate Price: HK$25,000-
- Graduate completed ICF ACC training: HK$28,800 + HK$5,000 (Sit-in Core Training Fee)
Language: Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Course Mode: Zoom with lecture, group discussion, demonstration, and case sharing
International Recognition Certificate
Upon completing all the course requirements, you will earn the certification as a Certified Professional Coach in Transformative Coaching, Level 1 & 2, under the ACSTH accredited program, which would support you in your application for your PCC Credential.
Application of Associate Certified Coach (PCC), Issued by International Coaching Federation
- Completion of an entire ICF-Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)*, which is covered by CMA ACTP path (Level 1 Core plus Level 2 Advance Coaching Mastery)
- A minimum of 500 hours (450 paid) of coaching experience with at least 25 clients following the start of your coach-specific education or training. At least 50 of these hours (paid or unpaid) must occur within 18 months prior to submitting the application for the credential.
- Completion of the Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA)**.
*An ACTP program, when completed in full, includes at least 125 student contact hours, 10 hours of mentor coaching and a performance evaluation process. (CMA ACTP offer 130 student contact hours and 10 hours of mentor coaching with performance evaluation process).
**The Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA) will be replaced by the ICF Credentialing Exam in the second quarter of 2022. once the new ICF Credentialing Exam has been released, all applicants for an ICF ACC, PCC, or MCC Credential will be required to take and pass the new exam, even if an applicant has previously passed the CKA.
- ICF Members, PCC – ACTP application: $300 USD
- Non-members PCC – ACTP application: $500 USD
Estimated Timeline for Review: 4 weeks
Advance Training for Mastery Coaching- Certified Professional Coach in Transformative Coaching
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in / Fast Payment Service (FPS) 轉數快 / PayMe : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd” 中銀香港A/C No: 012-890-1-038-682-9. or FPS (轉數快): 8835217 / PayMe : Please scan our QR Code and keep the payment record of PayMe screenshots. Please send the completed registration form and Bank in slip/ Capture Slip to Hong Kong Society of Professional Training either by email (PDF) to email@example.com or by fax: 852-21257900
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
- The course confirmation will be sent to participants via email at least 2 weeks before the course, please contact us if you do not receive any notification.
- All registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Once registration has submitted, it cannot be refunded and canceled for any reason.
- All requests for any change of registration must be given in a written form for approval. An administration fee of HK$200 will be charged for any processing request.
- Official receipt will be issued on the first day of the course. Re-issue of official receipt will be charged HK$50.
- If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us on www.hkspt.org or 3111 0264.
Transformative Coaching Review – Polly Wong
Transformative Coaching Review – Isaac Wong
What Graduates are saying about our program (Participants Reviews)
I find the content very deep and profound. This training has provided me with the principles to deliver impactful coaching. I have acquired the skills to accurately observe and make sense of how people perceive their world, and reflect it back to the client and expand their mind and deepen their learning.
I am so surprised by the simplicity. Yes, it is all about science. I enjoyed every moment of learning. I never thought that online training could be so powerful.
The program is well-structured and well-rehearsed with different faculty contributing. After so much research over the internet, I am glad that I have made the right choice.
I really enjoyed how the faculty team worked together to organize the program. I love the energy and warmth the faculty brings. Each person has a different technique and yet is anchored on the same understanding of principles.
I like the way the different activities are pieced together. I am not new to virtual learning and I can say this is the best that I have seen so far. The experience I had is so unique and I cannot express what it is.
I am loving learning. Each session never fails to make me feel inspired and motivated. I always feel like coming back again for more learning. Thank you to the team and the admin office for taking good care of us and ensuring that we are well-supported.
I am starting to see the difference in transformative coaching. It has opened my eyes to understand what coaching truly is. There is so much rich learning and all the learnings are so different.