高效領導力 (腦神經科學篇) 證書課程
Certificate in Neural Leadership Training
The neural leadership training explores the neural basis of leadership and human behavioral practices by gathering findings from spectrums of different sources - social cognitive and affective neuroscience, emotional intelligence, decision making and creativity. By developing a science for leadership, it becomes more readily accessible to those leaders who are interested in development and improvement of self and others. It turns the soft skills of professional development into hard skills by getting the science behind it.
Be an Affective + Brainy = Co-creating leader by:
- Mastering the basics of neural leadership, i.e., having an awareness of the emotional impact of decisions and being able to combine rational and emotional modes of decision making to create synergy with others.
- Understanding the structure of the brain and its wiring to help make better use of emotions in a healthy and productive way.
- Gaining practical ways to release, express, reframe, and communicate emotions for effective teamwork.
- What is neural leadership?
- Introduction to “Brainy leadership”
- Decision-making process takes place in our brains!
- Tackle our emotions: CEAF
- Exercising the key components of neural leadership
- Emotional journey
- With affective and brainy leadership
- Paradigm shift
Dr. Hans Chow (周冠文博士)
- Certified Experiential Learning Trainer
- DBA on Creativity, Innovation and Competitive Advantage, The University of Newcastle, Australia
- MBA on Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Creativity, University of Hong Kong
- BEng on Artificial Intelligence & Neural Network, University of Melbourne, Australia
Miss May Yeung (楊啟慈女士)
- Certified Experiential Learning Trainer
- Six Seconds Emotional Intelligence Educator
- Registered Trainee Clinical Supervisor & Accredited Play and Creative Arts Therapist with PTI and PTUK
- Assistant Course Director at the Academy of Play and Child Psychotherapy (APAC), the training arm of Play Therapy International (PTI) and Play Therapy UK (PTUK)
- Associate Lecturer in Play Therapy at Leeds Beckett University, UK
Date & Time:
27/6/2023 (Tue.) 9:30am - 5:30pm (7 hours)
Target: This program is highly suitable for Trainers, Facilitators, Teachers, Social Worker
Course Fee :
- Original Price:
- Limited Time Offer: HK$1,500
- Early Bird : HK$1,400 (Enroll the course at least 2 month prior to the event)
Language : Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Course Mode : Zoom Class (Lecture, group discussion, demonstration, and case sharing)
Certificate : Certificate of Attendance issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
Accreditation : Social Worker : 7 CPD / OT (CPD) : To be confirmed
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in / Fast Payment Service (FPS) 轉數快 / PayMe : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd” 中銀香港A/C No: 012-890-1-038-682-9. or FPS (轉數快): 8835217 / PayMe : Please scan our PayMe QR Code and keep the payment record of PayMe screenshots. Please send the completed registration form and Bank in slip/ Capture Slip to Hong Kong Society of Professional Training either by email (PDF) to email@example.com or by fax: 852-21257900
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
- The course confirmation will be sent to participants via email at least 2 weeks before the course, please contact us if you do not receive any notification.
- All registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Once a registration has submitted, it cannot be refunded and cancelled for any reasons.
- All requests for any change of registration must be given in a written from for approval. An administration fee of HK$200 will be charged for any processing request.
- Official receipt will be issued on the first day of the course. Re issue of official receipt will be charged HK$50.
- If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us on www.hkspt.org or 3111 0264.