敘事治療之基本概念及技巧運用初級課程 (三天) (第六屆)
Introductory Course in Narrative Therapy
Basic Concepts and Skills (3 days) (Class 6)
Module I : Basic Concepts and Skills ; Module II : Case Supervision
This course is intended to offer a bird’s eye view on the basic philosophical foundation that underlies Narrative Therapy. In addition, what narrative therapy in a nutshell is about: namely, the experiencing of our lives through stories as well as situating stories in therapeutic context. This course is intended to be both informational, educational as well as experiential.
Course Objectives :
- To gain a fundamental understanding of the philosophical foundation in narrative therapy
- To explore personal attractions of narrative therapy
- To experience what it is like to live life through stories; to tell stories about yourself
- To gain a basic understanding of externalizing conversation
- To gain a basic understanding of retrieving unique outcomes and thickening them with the view of constructing an alternative plot of preferred story
Module 2: To refine the therapeutic skills of Narrative Therapy
Course Content :
- Basic understanding of philosophical influences which helps to shape Michael White’s conception of narrative therapy
- The meaning of such philosophical implication for our personal and professional lives
- The meaning and importance of stories as opposed to feelings
- Understanding of externalizing conversation: naming the problem, tracing its history as well as exploring its effects
- Retrieving unique outcomes, thickening them and reconstructing an alternative preferred story plot
- The practice and developing the skills of asking good and helpful clinical questions
Module 2: Participants can bring their own video, transcripts or verbal reports for case supervision.
Ms. Josanna Lai (黎玉蓮小姐)
Ms. Lai is a registered clinical psychologist with over twenty years of clinical experience both in Hong Kong and Australia. Her clinical work spans across different clinical settings including psychiatric hospital (HK & Australia), university counseling setting, rehabilitation setting and private practice. She is a clinical supervisor for HK Master’s Programs in Clinical Psychology as well as honorary clinical supervisor for Fu Hong.
Ms. Lai was a personal friend of late Michael White and completed an intensive Diploma Course in Narrative Therapy under his tutelage. She was also the clinical supervisor for HK Baptist University Master’s Program in Youth Counseling.
Date & Time:
Module 1: 5/5 & 12/5/2023 (Fri.) 9:30am – 5:30pm (14 hours)
Module 2: 2/6/2023 (Fri.) 9:30am – 5:30pm (7 hours)
- HKSPT Conference Room, 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Hung Hom, KLN, HK (Whampoa MTR Station Exit D2)
Full Course fee :
Limited Time Offer : HK$4,800-
Early Bird: HK$4,600- (Enroll the course at least 2 month perior to the event)
Individual Module :
- Module 1 : HK$3,400-
- Module 2 : HK$1,800-
Language : Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Course Mode : Lecture, group discussion & case sharing
- Helping professionals, such as clinical psychologists, counselors, social workers, teachers
- Those who are interested in narrative therapy and expanding their paradigm of thought about life
Certificate : "Certificate of Attendance" issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
- Nurse (CNE) : To be confirmed
- Social Worker (CPD) : 1 CPD point/ hour
- Occupational Therapist (CPD) : To be confirmed
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in / Fast Payment Service (FPS) 轉數快 / PayMe / Ailpay : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd” 中銀香港A/C No : 012-890-1-038-682-9. or FPS (轉數快): 8835217 / PayMe / Ailpay : Please scan our PayMe / Ailpay QR Code and keep the payment record of PayMe screenshots. Please send the completed registration form and Bank in slip/ Capture Slip to Hong Kong Society of Professional Training either by email (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 852-21257900
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
- The course confirmation will be sent to participants via email at least 2 weeks before the course, please contact us if you do not receive any notification.
- All registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Once a registration has submitted, it cannot be refunded and cancelled for any reasons.
- All requests for any change of registration must be given in a written from for approval. An administration fee of HK$200 will be charged for any processing request.
- Official receipt will be issued on the first day of the course. Re issue of official receipt will be charged HK$50.
- If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us on www.hkspt.org or 3111 0264.
Student Feedback :
- 欣賞討論及提問，角色扮演的部份會更有效去應用及體驗所學。 社工 - Queenie
- 欣賞一起嘗試發問問題的部份 (Narrative Questions)、及導師和同學間之互動。 社工
- Case shoring 好精彩，老師 Josanna 的分享點評都好 insightful & constructure & inspiring；老師好 nice 好溫柔，也好堅強。 副教授 - 小文豪
- The translation from English to Chiness fit local need. Peer Specialist in CPH - Hung
- 老師十分專業，能夠清晰地表達 Narrative 的概念，並透過練習讓我們能夠體驗和實踐 Narrative。 社工 - Kitty Lung
- 導師分析個案，用NT開發新視野。 社工
- 講解詳盡。 社工
- 最欣賞導師分享及講解 Narrative Therapy 背後理念、哲學部份，並透過真實的個案，反映如何應用 Narrative 的技巧，令思維開闊，眼界大開。欣賞導師的耐心及預備。 社工 - Sirena
- 老師有實力、講解清楚，引人深省，也有實例輔助，實用性高。 Andy Hui
- 講員的專業知識及經驗。 社工 - Steve Ma