團 隊 教 練 證 書 課 程
Group and Team Meta-Coach (GTMC) Training
for Caring Professionals
Led by Dr. Michael Hall; Intensive group experience; Theoretical and Practical!
Through the understanding of different roles in the team, allows you to experience the team process, comprehend group dynamics, become insightful team leaders and coaches. Increase your sense of inner strength as a team leader, learn to deal with team conflicts effectively and face challenges calmly.
What is the mystery of Team Coaching? The success of most organizations is base on efficient teams with great potential. What is the hidden elements behind a quality team? What is the secret between the linkage of team members? What makes them communicate effectively and have a high sense of responsibility as well as work hard together to achieve the goal?
Every Team has Great Potential. As long as we stimulate the team's potential, it could be developed and used in a proper way. The principle of formulation of a team is to gather the knowledge and become wiser than individual. To achieve peak performance, integrated skills, precise decisions, and a wealth of experience are essential elements. Therefore, team's performance is always beyond the individual.
- Explore messages in group: Understanding different types of group, group needs, the uniqueness of group coach, coaching skills in accordance with group needs;
- Access Group Dynamics: Understand the psychological process of group dynamics;
- Learn and Practice Group and Team Coaching skills: Develop the skills in group coaching through Practice and Benchmarking;
- Deal with group problems/conflicts: Identify potential group problems, development of strategies as well as the solutions;
- Develop Group and Team Leadership: Develop leadership in your team and enhance the sense of inner strength as an effective leader
In this Program, you are not only required to demonstrate the 7 core Coaching Skills, but also the skills of Group Dynamics.
You will learn and being benchmarked for the following Group Coaching Skills:
- Group Leadership
- Group Functioning
- Group Closure
PLUS Core Meta-Coaching skills with an emphasis on group such as Group Listening, Group Supporting, Group Questioning, etc.
Dr. L. Michael Hall, PH.D.
Neuro-Semantics Executive Director
The co-founder of the International Society of Neuro-Semantics and the Meta-CoachTMMeta-CoachTM Foundation (MCF), Michael, is the Academic Director and Researcher for the MCF and has authored and published more than 50 books. He is a developer, researcher, coach, international trainer and prolific author in the Cognitive Sciences. He has developed the most cutting-edge new concepts in NLP and NS today, the Meta-States Model, Matrix Model, and co-developed the Axes of Change Model.
Date & Time :
- GTMC Program : 11-14/1/2019 (4 days) (Fri.-Mon.) 9:00am – 6:00pm (8 hours/day, total of 32 hours)
- GTMC Certificate & Examination : 15-17/1/2019 (3 days) (Tue.-Thur.) 9:00am – 6:00pm (8 hours/day, total of 24 hours) (for ACMC graduate only)
Venue : Shenzhen, China
Language : English (Teaching Materials are mainly in English)
Course Mode : Lecture, group discussion, role play & practice
Target : Social workers, Counselors, Psychologists, Health-care professionals, Teachers, Police Officers and Judicial Personnel, as well as Allied Professionals.
Course Fee :
- only GTMC Program : HK$16,500-
- only GTMC Cert. & Exam. : HK$16,500- (for ACMC graduate only)
Special Offer : (Enroll the course before 10-Oct-2018)
- Both GTMC Program + Cert. & Exam. : HK$30,000- (for ACMC graduate only)
- only GTMC Program : HK$15,500-
- only GTMC Cert. & Exam. : HK$15,500- (for ACMC graduate only)
- Nurse (CNE) : (To be confirmed)
- Social Worker (CPD) : 32 points
- Occupational Therapist (CPD) : (To be confirmed)
For GTMC (Certificate & Exam) - Participants who reach 100% attendance with all performance assessment completed in accordance with the standards of GTMC will receive the GTMC Certification as a Group & Team Meta-Coach. (This international certificate can associates you with a thousand other Meta-Coaches around the world)
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd“, A/C: 012-890-1-038-682-9. Please send the completed registration form and bank-in slip to Hong Kong Society of Professional Training either by email (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by FAX: 852-2125 7900. Confirmation email will be sent within 1 week from the day of registration made, please contact us if no further information received.
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : For enquiry, please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.