Effective Interviewing Skills in Recruiting
for Social Services (Class 4)
The course aims to provide the interviewers a thorough framework and skills that are essential to the structured behavioral based interview.
With a practical and interactive approach, participants would examine the critical key job criteria for a posting, develop essential skills to gain and validate evidences during the interview, and evaluate the candidate’s ability for the selection decision.
- Articulate the effectiveness of the structured interview process
- Examine critical job requirements via criteria analysis
- Develop essential skills to obtain evidence during the interview
- Evaluate the candidate’s ability for selection decision
1.Examine the 3-step process of a structured behavioral based interview (pre-during–post) and its effectiveness compared with other selection methods
2.Pre-Interview: Assess competencies of critical job requirement via job criteria analysis
- Develop behavioural based questions with funnel questioning technique to obtain evidence
- Listen for verbal and non-verbal cues to validate evidence with CAR approach (Circumstance, Action, Result)
4.Post-Interview: Evaluate candidate responses with 4 criteria (frequency, relevance, effectiveness & recency)
5.Skill Practice: Conduct full interview process from job criteria analysis to evaluating selection
葉秀珍女士 (Ms. Celia Yip)
- Core Essential Programme on Coaching (Coach U Australia)
- Accreditation on Team Management System
- Accreditation on DiSC
- Accreditation on MBTI
- Master in HRM & MBA, Macquarie Graduate School of Management
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors), Chinese University of Hong Kong
Celia Yip is a seasoned training & development professional with close to 20 years' extensive experience in working with all organizational levels creating, promoting, and delivering training solutions designed to support business and organizational goals since October 2001. Celia is passionate about unleashing individuals’ unique potential and talents via interactive and enjoyable learning interventions.
Date : 9/7/2019 (Tue.)
Time : 9:30am – 5:30pm (7 hours)
- HKSPT Conference Room, 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Hung Hom, KLN, HK (approx. 3 min walking distance from Whampoa MTR Station Exit D2)
Language : Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Target : Human Resources Managers, Supervisors, Managers
Course Mode : Lecture, group discussion, role play & case sharing
Course Fee :
- HK$1,350- (Enroll the course on or before one month)
- HK$50- off/person discount for group of 3 or above
- Nurse (CNE): 1 point/hour
- Social Worker (CPD): 1 point/hour
- Occupational Therapist (CPD): 3 points (Program Code : BP19003)
- Certificate of Attendance issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in / Fast Payment Service (FPS – 轉數快) : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd“, A/C: 012-890-1-038-682-9, or FPS (轉數快) : 8835217. Please send the completed enrollment form and bank-in slip / Capture Slip to us by email (PDF) to email@example.com or by FAX: 852-2125 7900.
- We will confirm through email within 1 week, please contact us if you did not receive any confirmation.
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
Student Feedback :
- Role play, clear objective. Nursing Administrator
- 很多實際例子，經驗分享。 社工
- 有practice / role-play。 行政人員
- 講者講解生動有趣，能給不同例子及role play能應用在日常工作中。 社工 - Fanny
- 講者其專業知識及經驗，能附以實戰例子。講解風趣。 社工
- 導師表達清楚，深入淺出，回答問題準確實用。 Patrick Wong
- 理論與實戰兼備，令學員更投入！ 行政人員