Writing an Outstanding Fund-Bidding Proposal
for Social Services (Class 4)
< Live Broadcast via ZOOM >
Many efforts fail in winning a project because the organization pays insufficient attention to creating a plan that can attract project selection board’s interest and secure their confidence as well as trust the project can achieve its expected goals.
A good proposal can help organization stands out against the competition and promote as a suitable service provider.
This training aims to provide human service professionals with the concepts, knowledge and skills they could use to write quality and accountable fund-bidding proposal. After completion of training, the participants will have a detailed road map and required competence for preparing a fund-bidding proposal.
- Overview of the funding trends, types of funds and expectations of funders
- Unpack the 6〝Ps〞for writing a successful fund-bidding proposal
- Identify key features of a project/ service proposal that would meet funders’ requirement
- Project planning framework
- Guidelines for writing a project proposal
- Knowledge and skills in writing a good proposal
- Importance and rules of writing a fundraising letter
Dr. Agnes Ng Kwok Tung
- PhD (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Master of Social Work (Monash University of Australia)
- Bachelor of Philosophy in Educational Studies, England
- Diploma in Social Work
- Accredited administrator of the Myers-Briggs of Type Indicator, Team-Building and Expanded Interpretive Report
- Critical Incident Stress Management Practitioner
Dr. Agues Ng was the Assistant Chief Executive of the Christian Family Service Centre. She has over 30 years working experience in the social work field. Dr. Ng is the pioneer in the early development of the single-parent family services in Hong Kong since 1984. Her major interests are family life education marriage counseling, single-parent family services, clinical supervision work and counseling services. She provides trainings, teaching and consultancy services to social work professionals, organization and training institutes in and outside Hong Kong.
Date & Time : 20/1/2021 (Wed.) 9:30am – 5:30pm (7 hours)
Language : Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Target : Social Workers, Nurses, as well as Allied Health Professionals
Course Mode : < Live Broadcast via ZOOM (updated on 15 Dec. 2020) >
Lecture, group discussion, role play & case sharing
Course Fee :
- HK$1,350- (Enroll the course at least 1 month prior to the event)
- HK$50- off/person discount for group of 3 or above
- Nurse (CNE) : 1 point/hour
- Social Worker (CPD) : 1 point/hour
- Occupational Therapist (CPD) : To be confirmed
- Certificate of Attendance issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in / Fast Payment Service (FPS) 轉數快 / PayMe : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd” 中銀香港A/C No: 012-890-1-038-682-9. or FPS (轉數快): 8835217 / PayMe : Please scan our PayMe QR Code and keep the payment record of PayMe screenshots. Please send the completed registration form and Bank in slip/ Capture Slip to Hong Kong Society of Professional Training either by email (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 852-21257900
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
- The course confirmation will be sent to participants via email at least 2 weeks before the course, please contact us if you do not receive any notification.
- All registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Once a registration has submitted, it cannot be refunded and cancelled for any reasons.
- All requests for any change of registration must be given in a written from for approval. An administration fee of HK$200 will be charged for any processing request.
- Official receipt will be issued on the first day of the course. Re issue of official receipt will be charged HK$50.
- If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us on www.hkspt.org or 3111 0264.
Student Feedback :
- Elaboration of a funding proposal using 6P’s… Dr. Ng made a lively course. I like her style & this’s an excellent workshop! Administrators – Sonia
- 有經驗分享、精簡活動鞏固所學。 社工
- Presentation & group discussion are good. Social worker
- 欣賞整個課程。清晰、明確知道寫 proposal 的目的、準則、流程等技巧。 社工
- 分享很實際經驗，小組 brainstorm 互動性極高。 社工 - Queenie Wong
- Very practical, well-evidenced, more than proposal writing, it's strategy-planning, very helpful.
- Group discussion with instructor's advice. Good presentation by instructor. Social Worker
- 知道這課題坊間有不少課程，不容易教得清楚明白，但 Agnes 的教學節奏明快，學員的參與度也相當高，教學相長，使得對這次課題的學習，有相當好的經驗。 社工 - Martin Lau
- 講師非常有經驗，課程內容實用，令人印象深刻。講解深入淺出。 社工
- 講師分享自身經驗，很精彩。 行政人員 - Heidi