Certificate in Understanding Sex Therapy for Caring Professionals (Class 3)
<Multi delivery Mode : Face to Face + Live Broadcast via Zoom>
Sex is the least understood and explored human phenomena among Chinese. We make-love but we never talk or even try to understand sex, lack alone sexuality. This program aims to provide an opportunity for helping professionals to explore and understand the meanings and acts of sex, and sexuality and how that impact on our marriage and intimate relations. Furthermore, sexual disorders which have destroyed many intimate relations will be discussed and preliminary assessment and basic treatment will be explored.
- To develop competency in recognizing the importance of sex and sexuality among couple issues
- To cultivate proper language and attitude in working with sexual matters
- To understand and recognize sexual disorders
- To develop basic therapeutic skills in assessing and working with sexual disorders
- What is Sex, Sexuality and Intimate Relations
- How to develop Self-awareness and Sexual Blueprint
- Unpacking the definition of Healthy Sexuality and Marriage
- Gaining basic understanding of Sexual Disorders
- Exploring Basic assessment and treatment issues
- Case formulation
Dr. Albert Chan (PHD, PSYD)
Dr. Albert Chan is a dynamic and experienced Clinical and Counseling Psychologist with a wide range of personal and corporate management coaching and training experiences from a variety of organizations includes government, non-profit organizations and private corporations.
Dr. Chan offers inspiring insights and stimulating experiential facilitation and psychological services that cultivate participants’ strengths and motivation to develop innovations and practical solutions; coaching CEOs and leaders includes Byer international Corp, Manulife, Prudential, and Price Waterhouse Cooper, HK senior medical officers, HK police superintendents, and Accountants.
Date & Time : <Full>
8 Jan. & 9 Jan. 2021 (Fri. & Sat.) 9:30am – 5:30pm (total of 14 hours)
Venue : (30/12 已更改上課場地如下)
- 工創空間(INDEX) – Exchange Forum
- INDEX 15/F Info Tech Centre, 21 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon (approx. 7 mins walking distance from Ngau Tau Kok, MTR Station B6 Exit)
<Multi Delivery Mode : Face to Face + Live Broadcast via Zoom (updated on 17/11/2020)>
*Email request must be made and submitted to email@example.com for participants who would like to register the Zoom Training.*
Target : Helping Professionals, teachers, medical staffs and anyone interested in sex therapy
Course Fee :
- HK$2,500- (Enroll the course 1 month or more prior to the event)
- discount $100/each person (for each group of 3 or above)
Language : Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Course Mode : Lecture, group discussion, role play & case sharing
Certificate : Certificate of Attendance issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
- Nurse CNE : 14 points
- Social Worker CPD : 14 points
- Occupational Therapist (CPD): To be confirmed
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in / Fast Payment Service (FPS) 轉數快 / PayMe : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd” 中銀香港A/C No: 012-890-1-038-682-9. or FPS (轉數快): 8835217 / PayMe : Please scan our QR Code and keep the payment record of PayMe screenshots. Please send the completed registration form and Bank in slip/ Capture Slip to Hong Kong Society of Professional Training either by email (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 852-21257900
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
- The course confirmation will be sent to participants via email at least 2 weeks before the course, please contact us if you do not receive any notification.
- All registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Once registration has submitted, it cannot be refunded and canceled for any reason.
- All requests for any change of registration must be given in a written form for approval. An administration fee of HK$200 will be charged for any processing request.
- Official receipt will be issued on the first day of the course. Re-issue of official receipt will be charged HK$50.
- If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us on www.hkspt.org or 3111 0264.
Student Feedback :
- 很到地及實踐性高，講解清晰及專業。 (傳道)
- Lecturer have fully experience and knowledge. (Social Worker)
- 個案分析，男女雙方對婚姻與性的定位、理解、承諾的意義。點出現代社會慣常對性的誤解而引起的惡果。也點出作為人，應該及早去了解性教育的重要性，及將會演變出來的問題，並用正確的態度及成熟的觀點去處理。 (護士)
- 欣賞講師 case sharing，分享經驗。 (社工)
- The group size is good. The location is good. Albert's sharing on Psychology is good. (Social worker - Daris)
- 討論夫妻之間的親密關係與原生家庭之間的聯繫，有新的了解。 (Eris Chan)