Coaching Approach Leadership
The Art & Science of Coaching Conversations for Healthcare Professionals
<香港護士管理局 (Nursing Council of HK) CNE 認可持續進修課程>
Coaching has been proven as an essential Leadership competency to:
- Increase capacity in working teams
- Promote innovation and accelerate results
- Effectively develop and retain valuable organizational members
- Improve organizational communication and team effectiveness, and
- Foster successful delivery of personal, professional and organizational goals.
This workshop covers the mindset, basic skills and sample tools of an effective coach approach leader. This workshop is a taster for professionals and leaders who would like to drive higher performance in their teams via coaching approach; and it is a refresher for those who have been practicing coaching and would like to take a balcony view to reflect on their existing practices so that they can go the extra miles.
- Experience coaching as a powerful leadership approach
- Learn, experience and practice a complete suite of coaching mindset & techniques
- Understand the structure and process of integrating a coaching approach to leading team, and
- Find out how to apply learning within the workplace immediately.
- Why & What is Coaching
- Your Coaching Competencies & Style
- Coaching Tactics & Conversation Models
- 3V Listening, Head-Heart-Guts Listening and Levels of Listening
- Creating Thought Provoking Questions
- Other Coaching Skills & Practice
- The Ways Forward
Ms. Leona Wan
Associate Certified Coach (ICF) & Master Coach (ABNLP Coaching Division)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (D Uni & CPA Australia)
- Bachelor of Business with Credit (Uni T, Sydney)
- Associate Certified Coach (ICF)
- NLP Certified Trainer & Master Coach (ABNLP)
- Certificate of Coaching: Leader as a Coach (IEC)
- Core Essentials Graduate (Coach U)
- Licensed Facilitator of Coaching Clinic® (CCU)
- Certified DiSC® Trainer (DiSC® UK)
- Accredited Facet5 Coach (Assessment Plus Ltd)
- Certified Harrison Assessment Facilitator (Progress U)
- Accredited PCSI Facilitator (CCU)
Originally trained as a CPA, Leona draws from a corporate experience of 18 years including senior leadership roles in Head Office Financial Services and Frontline Operations at IAG, Australia’s largest insurance group, where she: managed people strategy; delivered high performance culture; and participated in various corporate projects to ensure delivery of shareholders value.
She left her corporate appointment and started her journey as a professional coach & facilitator in 2007. Other than conducting executive coaching and corporate training program to her clients, she also extends her passion to grow next generation leaders by offering career development workshops to professional youths in Sydney and Hong Kong. Leona has also been delivering Leadership and Performance Management workshops for MNC in Greater China, Malaysia, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Vietnam and Hong Kong.
Date : 19 May, 2015 (Tue)
Time : 9:30am – 5:30pm (7 hours)
- Christian Family Service Centre, Kwun Tong
- Room 201, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong. (approx. 3 min walking distance from Kwun Tong MTR Station D1 Exit)
- Location MAP
Language : Cantonese supplement with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Target : Social workers, counselors, psychologists, health-care professionals, teachers, police officer and judicial personnel, as well as allied professionals.
Course Mode : Lecture, group discussion, role play & case sharing
Course Fee : HK$1030-
Special Offer : HK$980- for registration made on one month or more prior to the event
Group Discount : HK$930-/each for group of 3 or more
- Nurse (CNE) : 7 points
- Social Worker (CPD) : 7 points
- Occupational Therapist (CPD) : 3 points (Program Code: BP14126)
Certificate : Certificate of Attendance issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd“, A/C: 012-890-1-038-682-9, please send the completed enrollment form and bank-in slip to us by email (PDF) or by FAX: 852-2125 7900. We will confirm through email within 1 week, please contact us if you did not receive any confirmation.
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : For enquiry, please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.