C21105 Transformative Coaching: An Evocative Inside-Out Approach
An Evocative Inside-Out Approach
Premium ICF Approved Online Coach Training Program
A fresh, leading-edge approach to engineer change
What matters most for you is to deliver impactful results for your clients and support them to experience a change that is not only deep but sustainable in the long haul. You will learn how to use a simple, yet profound conversational framework – Awareness, Clarity and Choice Conversation TM to enable people to reflect deeper and expands their thinking capacity.
Learn virtually anywhere with Participants from around the world
Coach Masters Academy is one of the leading coaching academies, and we attract participants from around the globe. You will be interacting will be a community of senior-level participants with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, languages and interests — adding richness to your online learning.
Core Transformative Online Training for Professional Coaching
Our course is delivered through a combination of learning and practical sessions with real-life coaching conversations so you can understand how to practically apply your skills.
What sets our coach training apart from the others in our industry is our proprietary transformational approach. Drawing on our many years of research and practical fieldwork on how to effect positive change, it carefully blends the science of Positive Psychology with the theories of transformative learning.
The framework is so robust, and you can apply it to a wide range of coaching contexts including executive coaching, leadership coaching, performance coaching, life coaching and career coaching.
Accelerated Learning Track
This level of training comprises of 2 phases of learning, and you can expect to complete it within 12 weeks.
- Learning Lab
- 3 Modules over 4 weeks
- 4 sessions per module
- 2 hours per session
- Practical Lab
- 12 supervised practical sessions over 8 weeks
- 2 hours per session
- Course Work
- 12 hours of written or practical work done by a student during the course
Total of 60 hours of training under the ACSTH accredited program.
|Ms. LEONA WAN, ICF-PCC, ABNLP MC, CPA Australia
|Mr. Salmon Chow, Inspirational & Motivational Coach & Facilitator
Date & Time:
1. Learning Lab
- Module A: 2/10/2021 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Module B: 9/10/2021 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Module C: 16 & 23/10/2021 9:30am – 4:30pm
2. Practical Lab
- The Practical Lab will span from Nov 2021, every Tue & Thursday, 8:30pm – 10:30pm (2 hours x 12 sessions)
Target: This program is highly suitable for
- Managers and leaders looking to expand their capacity to apply coaching skills in their work context to achieve sustainable results
- Individuals aspiring to help others to experience deep and lasting change
- Anyone seeking to gain a deeper understanding of the science to create a powerful perspective shift
Course Fee :
- Original Price: HK$
- Special Offer: HK$19,500
- Language: Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Course Mode: Zoom with lecture, group discussion, demonstration, and case sharing
International Recognition Certificate
Upon completing all the course requirements, you will earn the certification as a Certified Professional Transformational Coach under the ACSTH accredited program, which would support you in your application for your ACC Credential.
Application of Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Issued by International Coaching Federation
Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential-holders are trained (60+ hours) and experienced (100+ hours) coaches. They have demonstrated knowledge and emerging proficiency in the application of the ICF Core Competencies, Code of Ethics, and definition of coaching. Earners show a commitment to high ethical standards and have demonstrated, through rigorous assessment, professional competence in their work with clients. The ACC must be renewed every three years.
Other Professional Accreditation:
- Nurse CNE : 1 points/hour
- Social Worker CPD : 1 points/hour
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in / Fast Payment Service (FPS) 轉數快 / PayMe : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd” 中銀香港A/C No: 012-890-1-038-682-9. or FPS (轉數快): 8835217 / PayMe : Please scan our QR Code and keep the payment record of PayMe screenshots. Please send the completed registration form and Bank in slip/ Capture Slip to Hong Kong Society of Professional Training either by email (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax: 852-21257900
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment :Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : Please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
What makes Coach Masters Academy your preferred choice…
What Graduates are saying about our program (Participants Reviews)
- I find the content very deep and profound. This training has provided me with the principles to deliver impactful coaching. I have acquired the skills to accurately observe and make sense of how people perceive their world, and reflect it back to the client and expand their mind and deepen their learning.
- I am so surprised by the simplicity. Yes, it is all about science. I enjoyed every moment of learning. I never thought that online training could be so powerful.
- The program is well-structured and well-rehearsed with different faculty contributing. After so much research over the internet, I am glad that I have made the right choice.
- I really enjoyed how the faculty team worked together to organize the program. I love the energy and warmth the faculty brings. Each person has a different technique and yet is anchored on the same understanding of principles.
- I like the way the different activities are pieced together. I am not new to virtual learning and I can say this is the best that I have seen so far. The experience I had is so unique and I cannot express what it is.
- I am loving learning. Each session never fails to make me feel inspired and motivated. I always feel like coming back again for more learning. Thank you to the team and the admin office for taking good care of us and ensuring that we are well-supported.
- I am starting to see the difference in transformative coaching. It has opened my eyes to understand what coaching truly is. There is so much rich learning and all the learnings are so different.
- The course confirmation will be sent to participants via email at least 2 weeks before the course, please contact us if you do not receive any notification.
- All registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Once registration has submitted, it cannot be refunded and canceled for any reason.
- All requests for any change of registration must be given in a written form for approval. An administration fee of HK$200 will be charged for any processing request.
- Official receipt will be issued on the first day of the course. Re-issue of official receipt will be charged HK$50.
- If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us on www.hkspt.org or 3111 0264.