C22100 Certificate in Understanding Sex Therapy for Caring Professionals (Class 5)
Certificate in Understanding Sex Therapy for Caring Professionals (Class 5)
“Sex is what we do; Sexuality is what we are.” (Anna Freud, 1895-1982). Individuals in contemporary decades always seek for ‘ideal sexuality’. Indeed, enhancing optimal sexuality requires aggregate effects of healthy sexual script; structural sexual schema; favorable physical condition and intimate relationship. Sex is not just an intercourse of two genital organs but involved both physical and psychological connection and satisfaction. This program aims to explore the development of people’s sexual script, sexual schema and sexual attitude. Moreover, common sexual disorders and the management will be discussed.
Upon the completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop competency in recognizing the importance of sex and sexuality among different individuals
- Cultivate proper language and attitude in working with sexual matters
- Recognize sexual disorders and the corresponding management
- Develop basic therapeutic skills in assessing and working with sexual disorders
- What is Sex, Sexuality and Intimate Relations
- What is Sexual script, Sexual Schema and Sexual attitude
- Definition of Optimal Sexuality
- Gaining basic understanding of Inappropriate Sexual Behavior and Sexual Dysfunction
- Exploring Basic assessment and treatment issues
- Case study
|Ms. Choi Siu Yan, Agnes (蔡兆欣女士)
Ms. Choi is a Sex Therapist and has been the Sexual Health Consultant of Hong Kong Cancer Fund since 2019. She has been a registered Social Worker with more than 15 years’ counselling experience.
* the course will also invite speakers of sex therapist for specific topic
Course Details :
Date & Time :
7 Oct. & 14 Oct. 2022 (Fri.) 9:30am – 5:30pm (total of 14 hours)
- HKSPT Conference Room, 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Hung Hom, KLN, HK (Whampoa MTR Station Exit D2)
- 地圖位置 MAP
Target : Helping Professionals, teachers, medical staffs and anyone interested in sex therapy
Course Fee :
- HK$2,700- (Enroll the course 1 month or more prior to the event)
- discount $100/each person (for each group of 3 or above)
Language : Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Course Mode : Lecture, group discussion, role play & case sharing
Certificate : Certificate of Attendance issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
- Nurse CNE : 14 points
- Social Worker CPD : 14 points
- Occupational Therapist CPD : To be confirmed
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in / Fast Payment Service (FPS) 轉數快 / PayMe : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd” 中銀香港A/C No: 012-890-1-038-682-9. or FPS (轉數快): 8835217 / PayMe : Please scan our PayMe QR Code and keep the payment record of PayMe screenshots. Please send the completed registration form and Bank in slip/ Capture Slip to Hong Kong Society of Professional Training either by email (PDF) to email@example.com or by fax: 852-21257900
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment : Click Here to contact us.
4. For enquiry : please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
- The course confirmation will be sent to participants via email at least 2 weeks before the course, please contact us if you do not receive any notification.
- All registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Once registration has submitted, it cannot be refunded and canceled for any reason.
- All requests for any change of registration must be given in a written form for approval. An administration fee of HK$200 will be charged for any processing request.
- Official receipt will be issued on the first day of the course. Re-issue of official receipt will be charged HK$50.
- If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us at www.hkspt.org or 3111 0264.