C22127 Disc Flow Certified Trainer Certification (Class 3)
Disc Flow Certified Trainer Certification (Class 3)
Available for a limited time only !
DISC is a powerful model of describing human behaviour that helps people understand “why they do, what they do” and the model has been helping individuals, teams and organisations to connect better for over 30 years.
The DISC Flow® model has been purposely designed to be simple to understand and easy to apply. We’ve taken the tried-and tested.
DISC model and combined it with the power of emotional intelligence to help people tap into their strengths and build better, stronger and more productive relationships.
In the DISC Flow® model, a person’s level of emotional intelligence is assumed to be the factor which enables how well they control the behavioural tendencies typically associated with their DISC style. It also determines how they display these behavioural tendencies when connecting with others as well as adapting to their social environment.
It is acknowledged that a person with high levels of emotional intelligence is better able to manage their behavioural tendencies according to the demands of the social environment they find themselves in.
Put simply, by strengthening emotional intelligence, people build resilience, become better communicators, strengthen relationships with others and improve the overall quality of life.
And the great thing about applying the DISC Flow® model is that while some people have high levels of emotional intelligence as a natural talent, for those that don’t, these skills can be learned and continually improved.
Why become a DISC Flow® Certified Trainer
Our DISC Flow® Trainer Certification is a one day intensive training course where you will become confident and competent in the interpretation and practical application of the DiSC Flow® model.
- On completion of the course, delegates are equipped with the knowledge and a whole host of support resources to be confident in their ability to apply DISC Flow® “practically” in any coaching, consulting or training situation in the workplace.
- Importantly, the certification will provide you with the versatility to craft solutions to meet a wide variety of organizational needs.
- Upon successful completion of an examination, you will be designated as a DISC Flow® Certified Trainer.
- DISC Flow® certification gives you a thorough understanding of the DISC behavioural model – the history of its development, validity and reliability, the administration process for creating and managing online profiles, and how to interpret the results of the various reports.
- We teach the DISC Flow® model holistically, giving you a deep understanding of how it can be used to increase emotional intelligence and behavioural adaptability in the workplace.
- DISC Flow® profiles are among the most scientifically valid and reliable DISC based products on the market. Our reports provide powerful insights and meaningful data to help people make more informed decisions and reach their true potential.
|Ms. LEONA WAN, ICF-PCC, ABNLP MC, CPA Australia
Date: 18/11/2022 (Fri.)
Time: 9:30am – 5:30pm (7 hours)
- HKSPT Conference Room, 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Hung Hom, KLN, HK (Whampoa MTR Station Exit D2)
- 地圖位置 MAP
Target: This program is highly suitable for Trainers, Facilitators, Teachers, Social Worker
Course Fee :
- Original Price:
- Half Price: HK$6,250 (enroll the course on or before 18/11/2022)
What’s included …
To enable accredited trainers to introduce the DiSC Flow® model we make it simple and easy. Our Introduction to DISC Flow® Presentation, included within the certification package, provides you with everything you might need to confidently lead a training session on your own. The presentation is comprehensive and comes with power-point presentation, exercises and activities, fully scripted trainers guide and delegates workbook.
|Language : Cantonese supplemented with English (Teaching materials are mainly in English)
Course Mode : Lecture, group discussion, demonstration, and case sharing
(1) Certificate of Attendance issued by Hong Kong Society of Professional Training
(2) Disc Flow Certified Trainer issued by DISC Asia Pacific
Accreditation : Nurse : 7 CNE / Social Worker : 7 CPD / OT (CPD) : To be confirmed
|DISC Flow® Certificate:
You also receive…
Our professionally facilitated courses are fun, intuitive and you will learn all there is to know about the widely acclaimed range of DISC Flow® behavioural instrument.
The benefits of certification include:
Click here, download the Registration Form
- Payment by Cheque : Please send completed registration form with a cross cheque payable to “Hong Kong Society of Professional Training” to 202-204A, Two Harbourfront, Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Payment by Bank-in / Fast Payment Service (FPS) 轉數快 / PayMe : Please bank in the course fee to our bank account with “Bank of China (HK) Ltd” 中銀香港A/C No: 012-890-1-038-682-9. or FPS (轉數快): 8835217 / PayMe : Please scan our QR Code and keep the payment record of PayMe screenshots. Please send the completed registration form and Bank in slip/ Capture Slip to Hong Kong Society of Professional Training either by email (PDF) to email@example.com or by fax: 852-21257900
- Macau Payment : Please click this link for details
- Overseas payment :Click Here to contact us.
For enquiry : Please contact our staff at 3111 0264 or Click Here to contact us.
Click here, download the Registration Form
- The course confirmation will be sent to participants via email at least 2 weeks before the course, please contact us if you do not receive any notification.
- All registration will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- Once registration has submitted, it cannot be refunded and canceled for any reason.
- All requests for any change of registration must be given in a written form for approval. An administration fee of HK$200 will be charged for any processing request.
- Official receipt will be issued on the first day of the course. Re-issue of official receipt will be charged HK$50.
- If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us on www.hkspt.org or 3111 0264.